Jack Grapes’ Method Writing
Contact instructor with questions: firstname.lastname@example.org)
TUITION: $480 ( eight class sessions taught via ZOOM)
OPEN ENROLLMENT: START ANY SATURDAY AND COMPLETE A CLASS IN EIGHT WEEKS!
Class sizes are limited to guarantee individual attention to each student.
Sliding scale/scholarships are always available for students with limited resources.
Click here to consult the Wizard!
Instructor: Charles Kruger
Schedule: Currently, all classes meet on ZOOM from 11 to 1 on Saturdays.
No class can turn you into a writer. That has to come from your heart.
But The Wizard can show you the tools to practice that will gradually lead you to become the writer you long to be or enrich the work of the writer you already are.
Method Writing Will be Helpful To:
- Creative individuals who have dreamed of “being a writer” but need help in developing a consistent practice.
- Anybody who has to create written product as part of their job.
- Visual and performing artists who would like to expand their creative practice.
- Writers who wish to deepen their practice.
- Hobbyists looking for a creative outlet.
- Writing instructors who wish to expand their instruction repertoire.
- Younger writers just starting to explore their creativity (teens are welcome!).